Sussex by the Seasons - a calendar of events all year round
Soak up the longer days of summer and enjoy one or more of the many organised events to choose from in Arundel, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, local villages and the South Downs in West Sussex. .
Find great entertainment and dated events all year round; with seasonal specialities; summer family fun days and festivals, sporting and seaside fun, plus traditional countryside and village events. #sussexbytheseasons
Find 'What's On' in Arundel, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton and surrounding villages.
- Search the What's On Calendar for more seasonal ideas to keep you entertained all year round.
- On your mobile device, click on the colourful category tabs to see events in each category
- On your laptop / PC view the calendar by day/ week/ month
- Bookmark this page as new events are being added all the time
- Use the Event Search filter
- View and Download the What's On Highlights from the summer 2019 Arun Times Whats On in the Arun District summer 2019 [pdf] 1MB
- Scroll through our Facebook and Twitter feeds linked throughout this site - for the latest information shared direct from the event organisers. Better still 'Like' and Follow us from your own social media accounts to see news straight to your device!
- Call in to our Visitor Information Points for more local information, including What's On
Arundel Festival 2019
- Type Festival
- Venue Arundel
- Address , BN18 9AD
- Start 16 Aug 2019 00:00
- End 26 Aug 2019 00:00
- Event's website http://www.arundelfestival.co.uk/
- Arundel Festival on Facebook www.facebook.com/ArundelFestival/
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ten days of the best music, theatre, art and comedy, in the most attractive of settings, traditionally held in August each year.
This nationally renowned annual event is organised by a great team of volunteers and traditionally offers a packed programme of events including:-
- Festival Fundraiser
- Arundel Festival Gallery Trail
- Arundel Festival Theatre Trail
- Shakespeare in the Collector Earl's Garden
- Arundel 10k Run
- Plus - many more music, arts and drama events throughout the Festival, including street performances and music in the square.
Arundel Festival is run by volunteers for the community, attracting between 20-30,000 visitors in its ten day period. If you are interested in helping as a volunteer, please contact the organisers.
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the event organiser's website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and event times.