TypeVisitor Information Point
- Email: email@example.com
A warm Littlehampton welcome and free local tourism leaflets are available from several local businesses.
Wherever you are; in town, on the seafront or by the harbour, take a look at these friendly businesses and venues listed below where you can meet the locals and collect LOCAL LITTLEHAMPTON tourism leaflets.
- Bah Humbug Sweets - in Anchor Springs, by the main car park and bus stops - Open Every Day. Stock up on some sweet souvenirs while you are there
- Crafter's Corner in Clifton Road, just south of the main High Street. While you are there, take a look at the range of local hand made crafts and crafting sundries too. Open Tuesday - Saturday
- Littlehampton Museum and Town Council Offices at the eastern end of the High Street. Take time to visit the free and fascinating Museum too. Open Monday - Saturday
- Pier Road Coffee & Art in Surrey Street. Centrally located between the rail station, High Street and the Riverside Walk to the seafront. Browse the art and crafts created by local artists and enjoy great coffee, tasty snacks and friendly conversation.
- RNLI Station - Littlehampton Local Information Coming Soon
- Harbour Board Office - If you visiting Littlehampton Harbour - call in to the Harbour Office for local Information (more coming soon) and some inspiration for what to do while you're in port.
- Beach Office Open from April to October right on the seafront near the harbour mouth. The friendly Beach Patrol Officers on duty will be able to help with local enquiries and have a supply of local information leaflets too.
- West Beach Cafe, located on a peaceful rural beach, you can browse or pick up local tourist information leaflets while enjoying great views, great walks, and great food. Click the link to check opening times.
- Arun District Council Civic Centre Open Monday - Friday The District Council Offices have a supply of local tourism leaflets on display.
Need more help? email Visitor Information enquiries for Littlehampton and the surrounding area to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View lots more Littlehampton Tourist Information here
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the tourist information provider's website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and opening times.
Address63-65 Surrey Street, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 5AW
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- Family friendly