Village Beach Huts
Sussex by the Sea also boasts some smaller, usually less busy beaches – the kind where your only company might be the seagulls, a good book and the locals!
A popular, primarily shingle beach located along the coast to the west of Bognor Regis Pier.
- Marine Park Gardens and West Park can be found nearby, at the west end of the beach
- a good choice of places to eat within a few minutes walk;
- the Promenade Train travels along the promenade to the Pier;
- stretch your muscles on the unique Flex on the Beach Fitness Trail.
A beautiful beach for those looking for a quiet, more laid back day out among the shingle and the sand dunes.
- a favoured spot for windsurfers and kitesurfers.
- A Car Park and Cafe, both privately managed
- Lovely walks for humans and their four pawed friends, particularly east towards Littlehampton West Beach
A shingle beach east of Bognor Regis with beach huts available to hire or to buy.
- take to the water at Felpham Sailing Club;
- enjoy the all-weather tennis courts and putting green at Blake's Road Sports Site;
- a great selection of places to eat and drink in both close to the seafront or in the village centre;
- beach huts, some managed and maintained by Arun District Council
Please note, there are dog restrictions in place on this beach over summer. See more information in Beach FAQs.
A lovely shingle beach right next to an incredible seaside village.
- Sea Lane at Ferring is a favourite for horse riders at low tide. You are asked to check the local authority's bye-laws before you visit;
- Beach huts are available to hire or buy. See the latest information at the Arun District Council website
A shingle beach located to the West of Bognor Regis.
- Pagham Nature Reserve and Lagoon is the main attraction just a short distance away, with wonderful walks and wildlife to see all year round;
- a good choice of places to get food and drink from in the village;
- a good beach for windsurfing and sailing.