TypeAttraction - Museums & Galleries
- Telephone 1: +44 (0)1798 831370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attraction's website: http://www.amberleymuseum.co.uk
- Visit the Museum's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/amberleymuseum
- Follow the museum's Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/amberley_museum
- Group Size: 10 or more people
Normally OPEN Wednesdays to Sundays, including Bank Holiday Mondays all year round.
See the Museum's website for more information
Take a ride around the Museum on the narrow gauge railway and historic bus.
Exhibits include the telecommunications hall, electricity hall, working printshop, lime kilns, road steam engines, radio and TV exhibition, stationary engines and more.
The Museum is also home to traditional craftspeople, such as the woodturners, wheelwrights and blacksmith, with a café, gift shop, nature trails and numerous picnic areas.
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the attraction's website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and opening times.
AddressAmberley, West Sussex, BN18 9LT
Amberley Museum and Heritage Centre is situated in West Sussex on the B2139, midway between Arundel and Storrington and adjacent to Amberley railway station.
Public Transport Directions
The Museum is right next door to Amberley mainline rail station, with frequent services to / from London Victoria and only one stop along from Arundel. There are also links with the coastal towns of Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Worthing and Brighton, plus Chichester and Portsmouth.
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- Dogs welcome on lead
- Restaurant on site
- Family friendly
- Groups welcome
- School groups welcome
- On site parking
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Train station within walking distance
- Countryside setting
- Gift shop
- Public toilets on site