TypeAttraction - Sport & Leisure
- Telephone 1: +44 (0)1903 722822
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operator's website: http://www.mewsbrookparkboatinglake.co.uk/
- Mewsbrook Park Boating Lake on Facebook: http://bit.do/Mewsbrook-Park-Boating-Lake
- Mewsbrook Park Boating Lake on Tripadvisor: http://bit.do/Mewsbrook-Park-Boating-Lake-Tri
The Boating Lake at Mewsbrook Park, Littlehampton, is open weekends and school holidays April - October (weather permitting) Please call to check before travelling.
MEWSBROOK PARK PEDALO & BOAT HIRE
The boating lake is set in the award winning Mewsbrook Park, Littlehampton. With 10 brand new pedalos & 6 rowing boats to choose from you can take to the water an enjoy the wonderful views. Afterwards why not pop to our café next door and enjoy a light bit and refreshment! Keep up to date with the latest news and offers on Facebook and Twitter
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the attraction's website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and opening times.
AddressHendon Avenue, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN16 2LX
Located opposite the promenade at the eastern end of Littlehampton beach. From the main part of the beach and Banjo Road car park, walk along the seafront or Seafront Green, past the unusual architecture of The East Beach Cafe.
Public Transport Directions
From the mainline rail station at Littlehampton, the Boating Lake is approximately a ten minute taxi ride or a 20 minute leisurely walk.
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- Café on site
- Family friendly
- Groups welcome
- Access to golf course
- Leisure facilities and/or swimming pool nearby
- Coach parking
- Disabled parking
- Parking nearby
- Train station within walking distance
- Beach in walking distance
- Coastal setting
- Conference / meeting facilities
- Venue hire available