TypeVisitor Information Point
- Telephone 1: +44(0)1903737838 - recorded information
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: http://bit.do/Local-VIPs
A warm Littlehampton welcome is available from several local businesses.in the town centre, on the seafront (in the summer months) or by the harbour and riverside.
Wherever you are in the town, call in to one or more of the friendly businesses and venues listed below where you can meet the locals, support local independent businesses and find helpful local information.
Currently all these premises are planning their re-opening as the current Covid-19 lockdown restrictions are being lifted. Please click on the links to see latest information from each location.
- Bah Humbug Sweets - in Anchor Springs, very close to the main car park and bus stops. Stock up on some sweet souvenirs while you are there. Latest news at: facebook.com/BahHumbugSweetsLimited
- Crafter's Corner in Clifton Road, just south of the main High Street. While you are there, take a look at the range of local hand made crafts and crafting sundries too. Latest news at: facebook.com/CraftersCorneratTraders
- Pier Road Coffee & Art in Pier Road. Centrally located between the rail station, High Street and the Riverside Walk to the seafront. Browse the art and crafts created by local artists and enjoy great coffee, tasty snacks and friendly conversation. Latest news at: facebook.com/pierroadcoffeeart
- Harbour Lights Cafe- The new cafe on the riverside, opposite the RNLI Launch station and alongside the riverside walk between town and seafront. A great spot to enjoy hot and cold drinks, cakes and ice creams. Latest news at: facebook.com/harbourlightscafe.co.uk
- Harbour Board Office - If you are visiting Littlehampton Harbour - call in to the Harbour Office for local Information and some inspiration for what to do while you're in port. Latest news at: facebook.com/littlehamptonharbour
- Beach Office Open from Easter to September right on the seafront near the harbour mouth. During the season, the Beach Office is the home of friendly Beach Patrol Officers on duty who will be able to help with local visitor enquiries.
- West Beach Cafe, located on a peaceful rural beach, you can browse local tourist information while enjoying great views, great walks, and great food. Latest news at: facebook.com/West-Beach-Cafe
- Littlehampton Museum and Town Council Offices at the eastern end of the High Street. Take time to visit the free and fascinating Museum too. Latest news at: facebook.com/LittlehamptonMuseum
- Arun District Council Civic Centre The District Council Reception for all sorts of local information. Latest news at: facebook.com/arundistrictcouncil
View lots more Littlehampton Tourist Information here
AddressLittlehampton, West Sussex
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- Parking nearby
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Train station within walking distance
- Beach in walking distance
- Riverside setting
- Town centre setting
- Public toilets nearby