TypeVisitor Information Point
- Telephone 1: +44(0)1903737838 - recorded information
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: http://bit.do/Local-VIPs
A warm Littlehampton welcome is available from several local businesses.in the town centre, on the seafront (summer months) or by the harbour and riverside.
Wherever you are; call in to one or more of the friendly businesses and venues listed below where you can meet the locals, support local independent businesses and collect LOCAL LITTLEHAMPTON tourism leaflets.
- Bah Humbug Sweets - in Anchor Springs, very close to the main car park and bus stops - Open every day. Stock up on some sweet souvenirs while you are there
- Crafter's Corner in Clifton Road, just south of the main High Street. Open Tuesday - Saturday. While you are there, take a look at the range of local hand made crafts and crafting sundries too.
- Pier Road Coffee & Art in Pier Road. Centrally located between the rail station, High Street and the Riverside Walk to the seafront. Open every day. Browse the art and crafts created by local artists and enjoy great coffee, tasty snacks and friendly conversation.
- Harbour Lights Cafe - The new cafe on the riverside Opposite the RNLI Launch station and alongside the riverside walk between town and seafront. Open every day for hot and cold drinks, cakes and ice creams
- Littlehampton Museum and Town Council Offices at the eastern end of the High Street. Open Monday - Saturday Take time to visit the free and fascinating Museum too.
- Harbour Board Office - If you are visiting Littlehampton Harbour - call in to the Harbour Office for local Information and some inspiration for what to do while you're in port.
- Beach Office Open from Easter to September right on the seafront near the harbour mouth. During the season, the Beach Office holds a supply of local tourist information leaflets and the friendly Beach Patrol Officers on duty will be able to help with local visitor enquiries.
- West Beach Cafe, located on a peaceful rural beach, you can browse or pick up local tourist information leaflets while enjoying great views, great walks, and great food. Click the link to check current opening times.
- Arun District Council Civic Centre The District Council Reception has a small supply of local tourism leaflets on display. Open Monday - Friday
View lots more Littlehampton Tourist Information here
AddressLittlehampton, West Sussex
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- Parking nearby
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Train station within walking distance
- Beach in walking distance
- Riverside setting
- Town centre setting
- Public toilets nearby