TypeAttraction - Sightseeing
- Telephone 1: +44(0)7831 847770
- Email: email@example.com
- Ferry Operator's website: http://www.littlehamptonferry.co.uk/
- Group travel available
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the transport provider's website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and opening times.
AddressPier Road & Rope Walk, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 5LR
Park in one of the tiown centre or seafront Pay and Display Car Parks and follow signs to the Harbour Office on the east bank of the river.
Public Transport Directions
Ten minutes walk down river from Littlehampton train station, follow the signs along River Walkway to the harbour.
Five minutes walk along the new River Walkway from the Seafront Greens and harbour mouth.
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- No dogs allowed (except guide dogs)
- Family friendly
- Groups welcome
- Parking nearby
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Train station within walking distance
- Beach in walking distance
- Coastal setting
- Riverside setting