TypeAttraction - Cinema / Theatre / Entertainment Venue
- Telephone 1: +44 (0)1903 722224
- Attraction's website: http://goo.gl/t3WRjr
- Accessibility Information from 'Disabled Go': http://goo.gl/pYu4EI
- Group travel available
Located on Littlehampton seafront, The Windmill Entertainment Centre offers a 213 seat auditorium equipped with a surround sound system and an induction hearing loop system for the hard of hearing.
There is ample car parking which is free after 6pm (after 8pm in summer months).
For details of community shows and events please click on the website link provided or contact the Box Office on 01903 722224.
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the attraction's website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and opening times.
AddressThe Green, Windmill Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 5LM
Located on Littlehampton seafront. Follow the brown and white signs for the sea and Harbour Park. Large pay and display in front of the Centre.
Public Transport Directions
From the mainline rail station at Littlehampton the Windmill is approximately ten minutes walk along the riverside, past the Look and Sea Centre. Taxis are available at the station.
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- Groups welcome
- Coach parking
- Parking nearby
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Train station within walking distance
- Beach in walking distance
- Village centre setting
- Conference / meeting facilities