- Telephone 1: +44 (0)1243 828130
- Read the cafe's Tripadvisor reviews: http://bit.do/Hotham-Park-Cafe-Tripadvisor
- Hotham Park Cafe on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Hothamparkcafe/
Update June 2020 - Open!
A great 'Destination Cafe' in historic Hotham Park, Bognor Regis.
Call in for eat in or takeaway, but be prepared for early closing and social distancing announcements on their Cafe's Facebook page
Open Every Day Till 8pm
No Need To Book Just Pop In
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the attraction's website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and opening times.
AddressHotham Park, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1HW
Hotham Park is on the eastern side of and within walking distance of Bognor Regis Town Centre, the seafront, Butlins and the University of Chichester,
Car Parks are available on the western side (London Road - Long Stay) and next to Hotham Park Lodge (Short Stay) - at the entrance opposite the University. There is a short walk through the park of about 10 minutes to reach the cafe
Public Transport Directions
The Stagecoach Bus 700 Coastliner stops in Upper Bognor Road, outside the University and Butlins. Both stops are just a couple of minutes' walk from the Hotham Park Lodge entrance.
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- Dogs welcome on lead
- Special diets catered for - contact provider for details
- Family friendly
- Coach parking
- Disabled parking
- Parking nearby
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Train station within walking distance
- Beach in walking distance
- Countryside setting
- Town centre setting
In The News
Read the Arun District Council Press Releaase on the opening of the cafe in 2015 http://www.arun.gov.uk/hotham-park-cafe-officially-open-22-07-2015