Bognor Regis beaches
Bognor Regis (East) Beach
Awarded a Seaside Award again in 2019 this is a sand and shingle beach with friendly Foreshore Officers and a free Kid Care armband scheme during summer, as well as plenty of seaside activities that make for a fun family day out.
The Promenade -
Walk, cycle, skate, push your child's buggy,or just "stand and stare" on the wide flat, shared use promenade.
- Get fit in the sunshine with Bognor Regis’ unique Flex on the Beach Fitness Trail;
- Give kids of all ages a treat with a ride on the Bognor Regis Promenade Train;
- RNLI Lifeguards are on duty during the summer months
- Young children can enjoy the Beach on the Beach, a giant enclosed sandpit right next to the promenade, filled with washed beach sand, perfect for building sandcastles, open from Spring - October
- A brand new play park is now open right next door to Beach on the Beach, a great new FREE fun activity right on the shingle beach
- Enjoy a spot of seaside mini golf opposite the Pier
On the Water
- Watersports enthusiasts love this part of the UK’s south coast for sailing, windsurfing and other on-the-water activities. Learn to sail, kayak or windsurf with Yacht Clubs at Bognor Regis (Aldwick), Felpham or Pagham.
- When the tide goes out, the flat sands on the beach are perfect for activities like beach volleyball or tennis and buildng sandcastles too of course.
- Bognor Regis Beach Webcam image with link to website. Take a look at the town's very own beach webcam available to view 24/7
- Please note, there are dog restrictions in place on this beach over summer. See more information in Beach FAQs.
- You're just a short step from some great shopping opportunities in the nearby town centre just a couple of minutes' walk through the Edwardian Arcade.
Beaches in the neighbouring villages of Aldwick,Pagham,Felpham and Middleton are great for a relaxing walk along the tideline or just soaking up the gresh sea air and are usually less busy.
Note that some beach areas are only accessible by walking along the beach itself at low tide as several private estates adjoin the beach
Please be careful and check the tide times. We suggest the BBC's Tide Tables website for tide information.
A popular, primarily shingle beach located along the coast to the west of Bognor Regis Pier.