TypeAttraction - Park / Garden
- Telephone 1: +44 (0)1903 737960
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attraction's website: http://www.arun.gov.uk/parks
- Heritage Trust Volunteer's website: http://www.hothamparkheritagetrust.co.uk/
- Hotham Park Heritage Trust on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1OMtAVO
- Group travel available
- Mediterranean and Tropical Gardens,
- a newly refurbished (2018) accessible children’s play area,
- miniature railway (with wheelchair access),
- Alice in Wonderland Picnic Table and picnic area, plus more wooden sculptures
- Wild Forest Falls Adventure Golf
- Hotham Park Cafe
Named after Sir Richard Hotham, the founder of the 18th century fashionable seaside resort of Bognor (Regis), Hotham Park is one of Sussex by the Sea’s most historic green spaces. Close to the town centre and Butlins, this Green Flag awarded park is where Sir Richard built his home in 1792. The house (now privately owned) is not open to the public.
The Park underwent major restoration work following a £2.2 million grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund in 2006 and features several gardens and specimen trees from all over the world.
Visitors to Hotham Park can enjoy:
Several events run throughout the year in Hotham Park.
From Proms in the Park, and other events organised by Bognor Regis Town Council to the annual Country Fair, Music in the Park and Carols in the Park plus others organised by the volunteers of the Hotham Park Heritage Trust there’s often something exciting going on.
And talking of running, the Bognor Regis ParkRun team organise a great way to enjoy the park, every Saturday morning - why not join in?
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the attraction’s website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and opening times.
AddressHigh Street, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1HW
On the junction of the A259 and Bognor Regis High Street, there are car parks at the south eastern gate and at the north west gate in London Road (including Coach Parking). The park is a ten minute walk from Bognor Regis Town Centre, the main seafront and Butlins.
Public Transport Directions
Bognor Regis mainline rail station is approximately ten minutes walk away. All local buses stop in Bognor Regis High Street and the 700 Coastliner bus stops at the University, opposite the southeast gate to the park.
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- On site parking
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Train station within walking distance
- Public toilets on site
- Venue hire available