TypeAttraction - Sport & Leisure
- Telephone 1: +44 (0)7796 945058
- Facebook page for Bognor Regis Mini Golf: http://https://www.facebook.com/bognorregisminigolf/
- Bognor Regis Mini Golf on Tripadvisor: http://bit.do/Bognor-Regis-Mini-Golf-Tripadvi
- Group travel available
Play a round or two of mini golf at this popular site opposite the Pier and Esplanade on Bognor Regis seafront. Close to cafés and restaurants and less than five minutes walk from the town centre.
Call +44 (0)7796 945058 and speak to Paul for the current opening times as these vary throughout the year and are weather dependent. Usually open Easter to September every day and October to March weekends and school holidays (weather permitting).
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the attraction's website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and opening times.
AddressWaterloo Square, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1TE
Follow the brown and white road signs from the A259 for the seafront. Drive along The Esplanade to the west. The course is directly opposite the Pier, and there is pay and display parking very close by.
Public Transport Directions
All Stagecoach buses stop in the High Street (five minutes walk). Bognor Regis rail station is ten minutes walk, via the town centre.
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- Picnic facilities
- Family friendly
- Groups welcome
- Parking nearby
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Train station within walking distance
- Beach in walking distance
- Coastal setting
- Town centre setting
- Public toilets nearby