TypeAttraction - Sport & Leisure
- Telephone 1: +44 (0)1903 882404
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venue's website: http://www.arundel-lido.com/
- Latest Lido news on Facebook: http://https://www.facebook.com/ArundelLido/
- Group travel available
Open 03 April - 12 September 2021
Tickets must be booked in advance.
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the attraction's website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and opening times.
AddressQueen Street, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9JG
Arundel is located just north of the A27 between Brighton and Chichester. At the roundabout, just west of the railway station on the A27, take the junction signed for the town centre and the Castle. The Lido is approximately 200 metres along on the right.
Public Transport Directions
The local bus service stops within yards of the Lido. Arundel mainline rail station is under a ten minute walk away with regular train services from London and Portsmouth.
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- No dogs allowed (except guide dogs)
- Picnic facilities
- Restaurant on site
- Children's facilities - contact provider for details
- Family friendly
- Groups welcome
- School groups welcome
- Outdoor pool
- On site parking
- Parking nearby
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Train station within walking distance
- Town centre setting
- Public toilets on site