- Event TypeFestival
- Address , Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9AD
- Start19 Aug 2017 00:00
- End28 Aug 2017 00:00
Ten days of the best music, theatre, art and comedy, in the most attractive of settings, traditionally held in August each year.
The annual event organised by a great team of volunteers traditionally offers a packed programme of events including:-
- Festival Fundraiser
- Arundel Festival Gallery Trail
- Arundel Festival Theatre Trail
- Shakespeare in the Collector Earl's Garden
- Arundel 10k Run
- Plus - many more music, arts and drama events throughout the Festival, including street performances and music in the square.
Arundel Festival is run by volunteers for the community, attracting between 20-30,000 visitors in its ten day period. If you are interested in helping as a volunteer, please contact the organisers.
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the event organiser's website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and event times.