Bognor Regis (East) Beach is a popular site among bathers during summer.
The kids will love playing on the rides and inflatables!
A 2013 Seaside Award winner, Bognor Regis (East) Beach has foreshore officers and a free Kid Care armband scheme during summer.
Play mini golf, visit the bandstand or the Pier, enjoy an ice cream or play on the seafront amusements!
Bognor Regis beaches
Bognor Regis (East)
Awarded a 2016 Seaside Award this is a sand and shingle beach with friendly Foreshore Officers and a free Kid Care armband scheme during summer, as well as plenty of seaside activities that make for a fun family day out.
- Walk, cycle, skate, push your child's buggy,or just "stand and stare" on the wide flat, shared use promenade.
- get fit in the sunshine with Bognor Regis’ unique Flex on the Beach Fitness Trail;
- give kids of all ages a treat with a ride on the Bognor Regis Promenade Train;
- enjoy a spot of seaside mini golf;
- sail, kayak or windsurf with Yacht Clubs at Bognor Regis Felpham or Pagham.
- Young children can enjoy the Beach on the Beach, a giant enclosed sandpit right next to the promenade, filled with washed beach sand, perfect for building sandcastles, open from Spring - October 2017
RNLI Lifeguards during the summer months
- You're just a short step from some great shopping opportunities and the wide, flat easy access promenade is great for families, wheelchair users, cyclists and skaters.
- Get out on the water with Paddle Boarding, Kayak and 'Fat Stick' concession,operated by TJ Board Hire near the Bandstand on the eastern promenade.
- Watersports enthusiasts love this part of the UK’s south coast for sailing, windsurfing and other on-the-water activities. When the tide goes out, the flat sands on the beach are perfect for activities like beach volleyball or tennis.
- Bognor Regis Beach Webcam image with link to website. Take a look at the town's very own beach webcam available to view 24/7
- Please note, there are dog restrictions in place on this beach over summer. See more information in Beach FAQs.
Beaches in the neighbouring villages of Aldwick and Felpham are equally accessible but are usually quieter and great for relaxing and taking the sea air!
A popular, primarily shingle beach located along the coast to the west of Bognor Regis Pier.