TypeAttraction - Rides & Amusements / Family Fun
- Telephone 1: 0845 070 4772 (Premium call charges apply)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Butlin's Day Visits website: http://goo.gl/EamQXZ
- Group travel available
- Admission from 10am till 8pm
- Unlimited rides in our traditional outdoor funfair
- Live daytime entertainment in the Skyline Pavilion
- Sports activities with qualified coaches
- Our sub-tropical Splash Waterworld (from 12 noon)
- Tot’s indoor fair and soft play area.
Butlin's, Bognor Regis promises to provide a great day out for family and friends in a safe and secure environment and, with decades of experience in entertaining guests, you know you are in good hands with a name you can trust.
See what's included in your ticket...
Butlin's Bognor Regis is open to visitors on different dates and time from April - December.You can view the calendar on their website for this year's dates. Alternatively, call the Day Visit Hotline 0845 070 4772 from the UK (Premium call charges apply) or email or view the website for more information
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the attraction's website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and opening times.
AddressUpper Bognor Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1JJ
Situated on the A259 just on the eastern side of Bognor Regis town centre.
From the A27, south of Chichester, take the A259 to Bognor Regis (seven miles).
At the large roundabout by the Hospital (junction with the A29) take the second exit (A259) towards Littlehampton.
Continue over the flyover and take the second exit at the mini roundabout towards the town centre. You will pass Butlins on the left hand side. Take the first exit at the next mini roundabout into Gloucester Road and at the end of this short road, turn left, then immediately right into the Day Visits (Pay & Display) Car Park.
Public Transport Directions
The mainline rail station at Bognor Regis, offers regular services to / from London Victoria, Gatwick Airport and all local coastal towns between Brighton and Portsmouth.
Butlin's is a approximately 15 minutes' walk, through the main shopping centre (London Road) through The Arcade to the seafront On the promenade turn left (east) and you will see the Day Visits entrance in Gloucester Road, close to the beach. Alternatively, there is a taxi rank at Bognor Regis railway station.
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- No dogs allowed (except guide dogs)
- Bar on site
- Café on site
- Catering available
- Eating out within walking distance
- Picnic facilities
- Restaurant on site
- Shop on site
- Children's facilities - contact provider for details
- Family friendly
- Groups welcome
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Coach parking
- Disabled parking
- On site parking
- Train station within walking distance
- Beach in walking distance
- Coastal setting
- Town centre setting
- Gift shop
- Public toilets on site
- Conference / meeting facilities